MEP Mechanical Engineering Service’s provide professional Mechanical, Electrical and Project management engineering consultancy services to the Pharmaceutical, MedTech, Food and Private Sectors.
Our Mechanical Engineers work to enhance the long-term value of the building, and we will play a significant role in ensuring the sustainability of a building through the creative use of renewable energy, low carbon technologies, and smart energy management.
We provide the full range of mechanical design and installation services to the commercial, education, industrial, medical and pharmaceutical industries, in both the public and private sectors, including:
• Commissioning of Building Services
• Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning
• Water, drainage and plumbing
• Refrigeration, Medical Gases
• Escalators and lifts
• Natural lighting and artificial lighting, and building facades
• Energy supply – gas, electricity and renewable sources
Our services cover the lifecycle of a building, from project conception, design and construction, to operation, maintenance and management. We offer a flexible approach, tailored to our clients’ needs, in order to deliver high standards and provide optimum solutions for every facility.